Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Luke is 4 months

My boy seriously just gets cuter every month. He is such a delight. He only cries for good reason and he sleeps all the way through the night

He just loves his bath time with his dad and we have recently added his bath toys to his bathtime which he is really enjoying

Luke's hands are always in his mouth at the moment, and if he manages to hold or grab anything, it also goes straight into his mouth

Our li'l ET

Amy and Luke . . . aaaah sweet

This is Luke's first superhero look . . . Raboobi
Here's Luke and Tristan . . . in my first post of me pregnant, I am with my work colleague Vanessa . . . this is her little treasure!

We all can go for walks now

Luke can hold his head up nice and strong to sit in his Bumbo

And really, he's just the best little guy EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment