Monday, August 9, 2010

Lukes First Birthday Party May 2010

My first birthday was full of bugs . . . a caterpillar cake, butterfly bisciuts, worms and spiders!


I got a bunk bed from my Granny and Grampa - I am such a big boy!

Grampa and Mommy helped me open all of my cool presents!

I had chats with a few of my friends, my newest friend is Neve - she's only little now!

Wow - this is a big one!!!

Blocks - awesome - thanks great granny!!!

Uncle Ashley and Aunty Audrey said a lovely prayer for me.

Gardening is something I'm really into - thanks Uncle Brian and Aunty Dale!

This is my buddy Amy

And my other friend Seth. He likes putting leaves on my head while I run away.

This is mom and my Aunty Barbs. She live far away in Durban so we were so happy to have her here! It was a great surprise.

My cuz and I like to chill together

Any I help Grampa push him on the swing

Granny and Grampa got me a jungle gym for my birthday and I just love it!

I also got this nifty Lawnmower - and boy amd I good at Mowing!

At the end of the day, everybody was pooped, especially my cuz Joshua!
I had a wonderful day - Happy Brithday to ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke, so you enjoy gardening? Cool, so do I! Uncle Brendan

    ReplyDelete